Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's wishing a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to all of you out there. This is truly one of my favorite holidays.

I've been working on a post the last few weeks. I've had discussions with some pretty smart people. Professors, Finance folk, and just some pretty brainy people. The conversations centered around the economy.

The question I am asking is what has more impact on the other... The global economy on the local, or the local economy on the Global?

Arguments could be made for either, but what I am finding out is that the answer is more important (and complicated) than you think.

I will also be spreading the word this entire month about where you can go to do your Holiday shopping LOCALLY! If you don't already know, there are some pretty cool places to go find the perfect present for your loved ones! Everything from electronics to clothes!

No comments: